A dinner meal will be needed Sunday-Friday.
Meals are to arrive by 5:30PM to be served at 6 PM. The meals should serve 35 people.
Volunteers for the meals:
- Provide dinner for all attending the Day Center.
- May choose to stay, serve the meal and visit with guests.
- Our kitchen is designed for warming only, not preparing.
We've compiled some links and ideas to help with making a larger meal: Making Meals for 35
If you would like to bring a meal and stay to serve it, you no longer need Volunteer Approval. Just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the link to the on-line calendar.
Special thanks to St Brendan's for providing a meal every Thursday.
If you can't find an available meal slot at the NBDC please consider providing a meal for the Overnight Family Shelter. You can sign up at: Overnight Shelter signup.
Ideas for meals that you can pick up at the store and drop off at the Day Center : Packaged meals
- Click the button to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
- Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
- Snacks can be dropped off at the NBDC
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.