A dinner meal will be needed Sunday-Friday.
Meals are to arrive by 5:30PM to be served at 6 PM. The meals should serve approximately 25 people. For the most updated serving number, please refer to the signup website.
Volunteers for the meals:
- Provide dinner for all attending the Day Center.
- May choose to stay, serve the meal and visit with guests.
- Our kitchen is designed for warming only, not preparing.
We've compiled some links and ideas to help with making a larger meal: Making Meals for 35
If you would like to bring a meal and stay to serve it, you no longer need Volunteer Approval.
Questions about providing meals or snacks, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to St Brendan's for providing a meal every Thursday.
If you can't find an available meal slot at the NBDC please consider providing a meal for the Overnight Family Shelter. You can sign up at: Overnight Shelter signup.
Location of the Family Shelter:
- October 1 – Dec. 31 Redmond United Methodist 16540 NE 80th St. Redmond
- Jan. 1 – May St. Peter's United Methodist 17222 NE 8th St. Bellevue (Crossroads)
Ideas for meals that you can pick up at the store and drop off at the Day Center : Packaged meals
We are now requesting snacks three times a week (Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday) to keep up with the increased numbers of guests.
Snack may be delivered between 1:30 - 2:30, however they can be delivered later in the day if it works better for your schedule.