Your donation to the New Bethlehem Project is an investment in the future of families experiencing homelessness. Your gift will ensure that the day center covers the essentials that we take for granted-- shelter, food, rest, showers, and clean clothing, while building their future through access to computers and social services.
Please consider becoming a monthly donor.
To donate by check, please make checks out to “New Bethlehem Project” and mail the check to CCSWW at:
100 23rd Avenue S, Seattle, WA 98144
If you are interested in donating your company's professional services or goods, contact us at email@example.com. If it is a good match with our needs, ask about becoming an NBP Community Sponsor.
If you would like more information about donating, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about making an honorary gift, a legacy gift, or a gift of stock, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please sign up for NBDC Donations!
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this button to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
- Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can sign you up manually.
Did you know The New Bethlehem Day Center has it's own wish list on Amazon? Simply order off The New Bethlehem Wishlist and have the items sent directly to our door.
turn SHOPping AT FRED MEYER into a donation
Fred Meyer will donate to the NBP each time you use your rewards card. Sign in or create an account at the site fredmeyer.com, click on "Rewards, then select "Community Rewards". Our number is 89588. Thanks for your support!
SHARE WITH OTHERS
We can't accept the following items yet, but if you would like to donate them to local organizations that serve people in need, we recommend the following organizations:
- Clothing can be donated to Eastside Baby Corner, which accepts baby clothing, or the Eastside Community Aid Thrift Shop which accepts clothing for children and adults
- Appliances can be donated to Habitat for Humanity
- Furniture and other household items can be donated to the St. Vincent de Paul store, Jubilee Outreach, or the Eastside Community Aid Thrift Shop